Westchester County Real Estate Lawyer
Real estate transactions involve legal and financial obligations and often complex compliance issues. Approaching any real estate transaction, whether residential or commercial, is best accomplished with the guidance and representation of an experienced attorney to protect your legal rights. At the Bronson Law Offices, P.C. we represent buyers, sellers, businesses, homeowners, tenants and landlords in all types of real estate matters throughout White Plains and Westchester County, NY. Our legal counsel in these matters is aimed first at prevention, at working out transactions and agreements that are in our clients' best interests and can help prevent conflict in the future. Second, we work to protect our clients' legal rights in any disputes or lawsuits that may arise.
A Westchester County real estate lawyer at our law firm may be able to assist you or your company in any of the following issues:
- Residential and commercial real estate transactions
- Home closing services for buyers and sellers
- Contract negotiation, review and drafting of purchase, sale or lease agreements
- FSBO (For Sale By Owner) transactions
- Landlord-tenant litigation
- Residential holdover and nonpayment proceedings
- Real estate purchase agreements
- Real estate leasing agreements
- Foreclosure defense
- Loan modification
- Deed in lieu of foreclosure
- Bankruptcy and real estate asset protection
- Purchases, sales and refinances of commercial and residential property
In any of these or related real estate matters, you can count on our personalized attention and dedication to offering you the level of legal counsel you need.
Real Estate Attorney for Westchester County, NY
For a confidential consultation regarding your real estate matter, please feel free to contact our offices at your earliest convenience. We can offer you valuable insight into the situation and can help you gain a clearer understanding of our services and how we can assist you.
Westchester County real estate attorney
at our firm today!